As Research Development Project Manager at BC Children’s Hospital and BC Women’s Hospital, I provide scientific research and project management skills to improve research, optimize clinical practice, and ultimately, to improve women and child health. I also provide support in developing strategic institute initiatives for obtaining infrastructure funding.
My passion is helping healthcare organizations improve health care systems and health outcomes using evidence-based analysis and interventions addressing health care gaps. Utilizing my public speaking, education and marketing background to promote a communication plan and my knowledge dissemination background to lead change and translate knowledge into published findings and engagement with patients, practitioners and policy makers.
With +10 years of Public Health expertise, I have advised research teams on successful research funding applications (+$40 million in funding), improved data collection quality, processed & analyzed complex databases, and published research in international medical journals (12 publications). My research on high-risk families and in developmental dysplasia of the hip, have both been implemented into policy throughout Taiwan, and have helped to expand a high-risk family healthcare subsidy program and to reduce over-treatment and improve screening accuracy in Taiwan.
Areas de Experiencia.
- Fetal & Maternal Medicine
- Child Development
- Mental Health
- International Health
- Mindfulness therapy
- Aboriginal Health issues
- Education & Training
- Neuropathology diagnosis
- Social Sciences and Healthcare Research
- Data Analysis (SPSS, R, SAS, STATA)
- Public Speaking
- Project Management
- Research Management & Operations
- Marketing, Branding & PR
- Quantitative & Qualitative Analysis
- Program Design & Evaluation
- Academic Publication
- Ingles – Nativo ★★★★★
- Frances – Nativo ★★★★★
- Chino C1 ★★★★★
- Español A1 ★★✩✩✩
Children and Women’s Health Research | Research Development | Project Management | Biostatistics | Epidemiology | Public Health
- Research Development Facilitator
- 2019 – Actualidad | Maintained above average funding rate on provincial and national competitions (15-25% higher than national and institute average funding rates), developing +$30 million in external research funding Taiji Fetal Medicine ClinicTaiji Fetal Medicine Clinic Research Consultant
- Taiji Fetal Medicine Clinic
- 2016 – Actualidad | Research Consultant
- 國立陽明大學國立陽明大學 | National Yang-Ming University (NYMU).
- 2011 – 2014 | Master of Science (M.Sc.), International Public Health/International Health
- University of Victoria
- 2007 – 2009 | Bachelor’s of Psychology (B. Sc.), Developmental and Child Psychology
Scopus – Latindex